Hey people who are reading this. It has been a while since I updated my dA journal, but I found this neat article on Thought Catalog about questions to ask a girl to really know her by her answers. I have been struggling emotionally lately so I thought it would be good to reflect, and most of these are positive. I won't do them all, but you can find the original article at thoughtcatalog.com/nicole-tark…
1. What’s one thing that’s happened to you that has made you a stronger person?
A. I don't want to get too personal with this, which I know defeats the point, but one of the things I think was moving away from home, to be short.
2. What’s one thing that’s happened to you in your life that made you feel weak?
A. Being abused in relationships.
3. Where is one place you feel most like yourself?
A. In nature when I am by myself. Especially in the woods at home.
4. Where is your favorite place to escape to?
These days it is behind one of the buildings on campus. Of all time, it is a certain spot in the woods at home.
5. Who do you think has had the largest influence on the person you are today?
A. My older sister.
6. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
A. I want to be more outspoken.
7. If you had one day left to live, what would you do first?
A. I would first go see my family.
8. What decade do you feel you most belong in?
A. Probably the 60s.
9. Who are you closest to in your family? Why?
A. My older sister. I have a number of sisters, but my sister is closest to my cohort and we shared a room together, and a lot of stuff happened while we were growing up of course. Where we were homeschooled we didn't have many other friends, so we confided in each other a lot. We also fought alot until I was 16 or so.
10. Who is the one person in this world that knows you best?
Probably my older sister.
A. 11. What is your favorite quality about your best friend?
A. He is mature and relatable, and we can always talk politics.
12. When you were younger what did you think you were going to be when you grew up?
A. I thought I would be an astronaut or work for NASA or something.
13. If you could identify with one fictional character (from a book, show, or movie) who would it be?
A. Probably Susannah from the Dark Tower series, by Stephen King.
14. Do you easily accept compliments? Or do you hate compliments?
A. I actually really hate compliments. I don't know how to respond. I just say thank you and I am done. I mean if it is on more than my outfit or something, I haven't a clue how to act.
15. Is your favorite attribute about yourself physical or non-physical?
16. What is your favorite physical attribute about yourself?
A. Probably my butt.
17. What is your favorite non-physical attribute about yourself?
A. My sense of humor.
18. Do you believe in love at first sight?
19. Do you believe in soul mates?
A. In a way. I think people can have more than one.
20. How seriously do you take horoscopes?
A. Not at all.
21. Have you ever been in love? How many times?
A. 3 real times.
22. What makes you fall in love with someone?
A. Normally it is their laugh or their genuine nature.
23. What does vulnerability mean to you? What has the ability to make you vulnerable?
A. It means exposing the most sensitive parts of your personhood to another person. Love for my family and friends makes me vulnerable.
24. What’s one thing you’re scared to ask a man, but really want to?
A. Nothing off the top of my head.
25. If you were a man for a day, what would be the first thing you do?
A. Go buy my own clothes without judgment..
26. What do you find most attractive about each sex?
A. Girls tend to take good care of their hair so it is prettier, but I like the physique of men. Broad shoulders.
27. What’s one thing you’d love to learn more about?
A. Art. Always.
28. What is something you’ve never done that you’ve always wanted to do?
A. I have always wanted to visit Florence.
29. Why haven’t you done it yet?
A. Because travel is so expensive..
30. If money didn’t matter, what would your dream job be?
A. A fine artist or illustrator. But I would like to help people...
I am too tired to continue the last twenty. Goodnight.